Sunday, August 26, 2007

FFBE Contest!

1. What is your favorite yarn for felting, and why? Manos - I’ve only felted a couple projects and most of that yarn came from my mom’s stash. The thick and thin gives the piece a nice bumpy texture. The variegated colors are gorgeous with the deep reds or the brown and pinks, mmmm. Yes, Manos is Mom’s favorite but as they say: like mother, like daughter!


2. Name one person in the swap who is not from the U.S. and tell us where they are from, and link to their blog. Cathy is from North Vancouver, BC Canada … Beautiful, diverse city with an impressive landscape. Just like Seattle but clean!


3. Find one person in the swap who has a dog, and let us know the name of their dog(s) and link to their blog. Heather has two Labs – Sophie and Pierce


4. Find one person in the swap who has a child or grandchild and link to their blog. Cynthia - Two grown children and a grandchild on the way


5. And finally, tell us if you like October or November more, and why! (Yea, I know part of September and November are technically fall, but for this question, only October and November matter!) Hmm. October is still kinda warm here. Halloween used to be one of my least favorite holidays (I won’t get into costume unless it’s clever AND perfect), but now that we have a little baby I think that might change in the coming years. Kids and their costumes are so cute! Trick or Treaters are adorable, carving pumpkins is a favorite, roasting pumpkin seeds YUM. Wow – I really thought November was going to be my preferred month! I love shopping the sales but not necessarily the crowds, Thanksgiving get-togethers are fun, a week’s worth of turkey and cranberry sandwiches, colder temps here in AZ. But no, October wins out!

No comments: