Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ravelry

I think I'm way behind everyone else in the FFBE but ... Yippee! I've made it past 50% of the list! Hehehehe! I actually laughed out loud to myself and with this almost-a-cold, I have a scratchy throat and a deeper voice. *devious laughter coming from the office*

Someone estimated somewhere that they invite about 200 per day. I think that puts me sometime in December. PLENTY of time for me to just wait.
  • You signed up on August 7, 2007
  • You are #23631 on the list.
  • 9096 people are ahead of you in line.
  • 10479 people are behind you in line.
  • 42% of the list has been invited so far

3 comments:

Miss Me said...

hmmm... i sign up after you! i'm 26036 on the list.
thanks for the comment on biz casual. i agree - rules would help, but no one in management wants to have to stand behind rules... i will continue to avert my eyes and bite my tongue! ; )

Suzy's Corner said...

You are not behind on FFBE...I wonder if I am ever going to get the bag done in time. I just keep saying I think I can, I think I can !!! :)

Dorothy said...

congrats on moving up on the ravelry list!