Thursday, February 19, 2009

Who Wants Some WEBS?

Check this out: There's a contest over at KnitPurlGurl. She's giving away WEBS swag! Right on! Sure to be a nice pick me up for the lucky winner.

I've seen some interesting blogs recently (the look but I'm always running across great content, too) I'm inspired to change the look of my blog...

Knitting these days is slow :( I overdid it the other day knitting 4 inches of 2x2 rib for a hat while I was waiting for my husband to get back from Vegas. My wrists and thumbs hurt so I'm *trying* to take it easy. I'm also pretty sure eliminating gluten, corn and potato will help too. (It has in the past, that's not just a pipe dream.)

1 comment:

Knit Purl Gurl said...

Thanks for the shout out!! I have to do finger and wrist exercises frequently when I knit. My son is gluten-free, casein-free, soy-free, and dye-free due to the inflammatory effects they have on him. Adjusting your diet really DOES help for certain people. Good luck!